Anyone heard of this "DIY" Sub Company? GSG Audio

MEH Synergy

On 12/13/2018 at 11:07 AM, Westcoastdrums said:

I'll let the guys chime in if they feel willing to do so.   I don't want to spoil what they may or may not want to share.  Biggest hint?   Plenty of us on this forum will want what they have coming out.   

Still no news?

7 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Still no news?

There is news.   They both have full time jobs and just went to the NAMM show.  They are building the prototype and once completed to their standards, will build one for me.   Waiting patiently.... Hopefully sooner rather than later. 

5 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

There is news.   They both have full time jobs and just went to the NAMM show.  They are building the prototype and once completed to their standards, will build one for me.   Waiting patiently.... Hopefully sooner rather than later. 

With out divulging too much, can you say if they're sending you a kit or a pre-build unit?

4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

With out divulging too much, can you say if they're sending you a kit or a pre-build unit?

Yes.   I don't consider myself a skilled laborer as many of you.   As such, they will be building me a fully assembled and finished model.   More than likely the 21" model will be what I will be swinging for, but they have a couple different new options in the works....

1 minute ago, rockhound said:

Tasty!!

I know it will be. I only wanted one sub (second sub blocks access to precious cabinet space on the other side.  This is a once and done approach for a sub.  Refer to the "how much do your neighbors love klipsch" forum 😂.   This sub, along with the 396s will surely put a smile on damn near anyone's face.