Anyone heard of this "DIY" Sub Company? GSG Audio

MEH Synergy

15 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Looking for some big horn flat packs.  That would be awesome.

part of the reason that we started the company was to offer products that were too niche or too outrageous for other companies to offer.

there are countless horn designs sitting in our design folders that we hope to bring to life over time.

in some cases we will look to guys like you to help us determine what you would like. 

in other cases, we have some that we just think are too cool to not build and test.

i don't want to speculate at the moment as to which ones or timelines, but hopefully we can begin releasing them sooner rather than later. :-)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LTD02 said:

part of the reason that we started the company was to offer products that were too niche or too outrageous for other companies to offer.

there are countless horn designs sitting in our design folders that we hope to bring to life over time.

in some cases we will look to guys like you to help us determine what you would like. 

in other cases, we have some that we just think are too cool to not build and test.

i don't want to speculate at the moment as to which ones or timelines, but hopefully we can begin releasing them sooner rather than later. 🙂

Start here, AVS and KLIPSCH forums are different breeds.  IMO any sub worthy of excess in the musical realm at the level you guys are doing will satisfy 80% or so of HT enthusiasts.   Most people DO NOT have a real HT space available.... 

• 4 weeks later...

I should have the sub this week (hopefully). They are finalizing it.   Kevin and John are doing me a favor since I will be taking one of their first revisions of this 21".   They have lots of orders to fill first and they both have full time jobs.   I knew that going into this and have been quite patient I think.  

att_15525158308785.jpg

att_1552515824085106.jpg

13 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Similar, yes.   Specs were altered a bit for 21" driver and my room limitations. 

The one I linked to is for a 21" driver and has the same dimensions as you listed. What’s different, if you don’t mind me asking?

14 minutes ago, matt_a said:

The one I linked to is for a 21" driver and has the same dimensions as you listed. What’s different, if you don’t mind me asking?

I didn't bother to click your link. That is the main difference 😂.   They told me that they had designed this around the 21"driver, but will offer in 18" as well if I'm not mistaken