Anyone heard of this "DIY" Sub Company? GSG Audio

MEH Synergy

2 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I didn't bother to click your link. That is the main difference 😂.   They told me that they had designed this around the 21"driver, but will offer in 18" as well if I'm not mistaken 

Lol makes sense then. They have both 18 and 21 inch MBMs listed on the site now. Thanks.

On 3/18/2019 at 8:51 AM, Westcoastdrums said:

I should have the sub this week (hopefully). They are finalizing it.   Kevin and John are doing me a favor since I will be taking one of their first revisions of this 21".   They have lots of orders to fill first and they both have full time jobs.   I knew that going into this and have been quite patient I think.  

att_15525158308785.jpg

att_1552515824085106.jpg

The build quality looks superb!  I looked up the directions and noticed that the double baffle is not glued together.  At least it seemed that way in the instructions. Is that the case?  Just wondering about issues with vibration on the very front baffle piece.

32 minutes ago, LTD02 said:

good question.  we have not experienced vibration/buzzing of the baffle in our testing and have no reports from any customers of that being an issue.  

Glad to hear that.  I was only worried about the rest of my house vibrating and buzzing, Def nto the sub.  Thought never even crossed my mind. These guys are going the extra mile in build quality for me.