FOR SALE: MAHOGANY KLF-30 Pair and KLF C-7 w/ New Crites Crossovers, Crites Titanium Tweeters, and Ciare 12” Woofers SOLD

MrPercussion

I’ve decided to sell my Mahogany Klipsch Legends.  The cabinets have been regularly cared for with beeswax and orange oil on the finish to maintain the Mahogany Red luster: they look amazing.  There are  New Crites Full Crossover boards for the KLF-30s and Crites Capacitor Upgrade for the KLF C-7.  All speakers have been upgraded with the Crites Titanium Tweeters.  The KLF-30s have FOUR brand new Ciare 12” woofers.  The cabinets were reinforced during the upgrades even though there were no issues.  It was recommended on the forum so I did it.  The speaker grills are in excellent to like new and I'm including a brand new in box KLF-30 speaker grill.  Used primarily for music and some movies in a smoke free and pet free home environment.  The only upgrade remaining is for YOU to upgrade your sound with these fantastic Legends!  

The Ciare HW321 are an excellent 12” woofer upgrade for the Deep Natural Sounding Bass & Clean Midrange. Here’s the specs from their website: Wide Frequency Range From 25Hz-2.5kHz, High 5.25mm Xmax, 150 Watts AES, 300 Watts Program, Strong Motor Strength -  BL Factor of 13.17 T-M. 

There is one small wood ding on the left side of one of the KLF 30s that blends in with the finish but it is there: see pictures. The dark area on top of one of the KLF 30s is natural wood grain.

I can email more pictures and a phone video of each speaker working if requested.

My $1750 cash price is based on the excellent condition of all 3 speakers plus all of the listed upgrades that have been completed within the past 6 - 9 months.  PayPal if buying remotely.  The speaker set will be sold as-is with no warranty.  This gorgeous set of speakers are ready for your enjoyment and you can audition them if you come to sunny Scottsdale.  You will need a Van or SUV to transport them home.  If you want to ship them, I will bring them to a packaging/shipping company of your choice in Scottsdale/Phoenix after I receive full payment and will text/email you pictures at the shipping source.  You would be responsible for the packaging/pallet, insurance, and shipping to your destination.  You may use zip code 85255 in Scottsdale, Arizona as a shipping-from reference.  KLF-30 is: ‎46 1/2’’ x 14’’ x 17 1/4'', Weight: ‎92 Pounds Each.  The C-7 is: 27” x 9.4” by 11” and weighs 39 pounds.

Let me know if you have any questions.  There are size upload limitations so I'll need to email additional photos to you if you're an interested buyer.

Enjoy the sound,

MrPercussion

fullsizeoutput_3d68.jpeg

Edited by MrPercussion
Speaker Set SOLD
  • Like 1

On 12/2/2018 at 5:07 PM, wuzzzer said:

Note:  my best friend hauled a pair of KLF-30s in the back of a VW Golf.  Hope that opens up some more potential buyers for you.  😀

I stuffed a pair of CF4 in my Jetta after removing the passenger seat once 😅