FS: KSM-15-II parts including pair K-43s, XO's and tweeters

jwc

I'm gonna sell these as a set........ to start.  The KSM-15-II  was a stage monitor.  Cast frame K43 (x2), KP-65-E (x2).  XO (x2) is 1000 Hz.   One of the later pictures sows 4 crossovers.  Only two are for sale.  The front two ones.  They are what went with these drivers.  There are no banana plugs on these.  You could change em out if you want.

These came out of a pair that was working just fine and in great shape considering their age.  Came from Entire setup that was taken well care of.

The XO are with the old connectors.  They were using XLR connections at the time.  1 of the 3 pins wasn't used obviously.  They were fused and the fuses aren't included.  1.5 A and 4A.

These parts would be great for DIY.  The KP-65-E and horns are spec to 15K as seen on advertising image.  I ran RAW curves on both....you can see for yourself what the on-axis FR is.

I impedance checked with Multimeter.  All drivers play audio and seem fine to me.

Just so you know, the life of these speakers were stored on there side as I have the cases they were kept in.  Only were facing up when played then put back in their case on their side.

I have several of these speakers.  Two of them are in my son's room hooked up with a tube amp and his amazon echo.  Another pair in the shop with QSC amp and a mixer.  A great speaker.

$300 for all of it shipped insured.  Pay with PP friends or a check that must clear first.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...