WTB Chorus II Passive Woofer

Rivernuggets

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:45 PM, Rivernuggets said:

One pair I purchased earlier this year has a damaged passive woofer. Would rather replace that repair for this one.

Please let me know if you have one and are looking to sell.

I'm sure you already know this but the Chief has claimed the new KD-15 from the new Forte III is a suitable replacement and readily available through Klipsch parts. 

• Like 2

On 12/29/2018 at 7:10 PM, jjptkd said:

I'm sure you already know this but the Chief has claimed the new KD-15 from the new Forte III is a suitable replacement and readily available through Klipsch parts. 

Great info that I'm going to pass along to my buddy that picked up my FIIs many years ago. A couple questions: Do they look similar at a glance (Should he replace one or a pair?). Any idea on ballpark cost of these?

Thanks!

Keith

8 hours ago, KeithMcGowan said:

Great info that I'm going to pass along to my buddy that picked up my FIIs many years ago. A couple questions: Do they look similar at a glance (Should he replace one or a pair?). Any idea on ballpark cost of these?

Thanks!

Keith

I believe they are $90 each shipped last I remember seeing but you can call and find out for sure. As far as looks they do look a little different; the new ones have a rubber surround fancy dust cap but even if they looked the same I would recommend replacing both to keep the speakers balanced out, you could always sell the ones one you have to make up some of the cost.