KLIPSCH PRO CINEMA 3 KPT-904 - (***SOLD***)

Heritage_Head

Folks if you are within 500 miles and thinking of these just stop and go get them. Awesome price for something that sounds better than you can imagine unless you have heard them in person before. I would already be in my van and these would be gone except for the way to lengthy drive in winter time. Stunning fidelity and superb presence and just blows away everything you will find in Veneer.  You have no idea of the sound stage these have for any genre.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave A said:

Folks if you are within 500 miles and thinking of these just stop and go get them. Awesome price for something that sounds better than you can imagine unless you have heard them in person before. I would already be in my van and these would be gone except for the way to lengthy drive in winter time. Stunning fidelity and superb presence and just blows away everything you will find in Veneer.  You have no idea of the sound stage these have for any genre.

Simply the best speaker my ears have heard to date. 

10 hours ago, rockhound said:

Like @DaveA said if these were closer they would be gone...… these stomped everything I have had in the past and why I will never part with mine and scoop up K510's anytime I can find them. The price of these can't be beat.

I have had my 904/402 combination for 7 years. Twice I have purchased Jubilee's and put them in the place of the 904's and both times took the Jubilee's out and sold them. I have not found anything that sounds better in my room than the 904/402.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, davis419b said:

I have had my 904/402 combination for 7 years. Twice I have purchased Jubilee's and put them in the place of the 904's and both times took the Jubilee's out and sold them. I have not found anything that sounds better in my room than the 904/402.

There is a reason those bass bins have survived intact as a design for so many years. These + really good horns are awesome systems.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cinema_head said:

Simply the best speaker my ears have heard to date. 

Well judging by the size of your sound room don't make the mistake of listening to MCM 1900's ;) The only thing I have heard in person to beat those. Cory has a set of Jubilees with some bass bins and it is an awesome system but I have to admit these 456 to 900 whatever systems are neck and neck with them where my tastes are concerned. I wish I could be there to see the expression on the buyers face when he gets them going.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, davis419b said:

Agree looking forward to the day when I have a proper room for my set. Until then I'll enjoy my 396's. Congrats to the buyer!!