Klipsch P-312W Palladium 12-inch Subwoofer W/ Original Box and MICROPHONE

MMurg

Oh the match I've been looking for!! 

Well almost, mine doesn't have the scratches on top.... It is priced a bit high for sure, but even though I paid $1,500 for one new I wouldn't sell it for $2,500 right now. It's. a great sub and really blends with my LS2's like no other (that I have had). Would love to have a second.

41 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

Oh the match I've been looking for!! 

Well almost, mine doesn't have the scratches on top.... It is priced a bit high for sure, but even though I paid $1,500 for one new I wouldn't sell it for $2,500 right now. It's. a great sub and really blends with my LS2's like no other (that I have had). Would love to have a second.

But the scratches add character and value don't they? 

3 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

A very musical sub, seamless with other Palladiums.

I could use the grill.

I think it integrates well with  anything. I love the way you just sort of feel it, even at low listening levels. Due to room size I put my trusty old Martin Logan Depth with the P37's and it's doing a pretty good job. The 3 active servo controlled drivers are tight as heck. Not quite the Palladium though. I kick myself daily for not buying SEVERAL of those things at $1,500 a pop brand new from an authorized dealer.

10 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

I think it integrates well with  anything. I love the way you just sort of feel it, even at low listening levels. Due to room size I put my trusty old Martin Logan Depth with the P37's and it's doing a pretty good job. The 3 active servo controlled drivers are tight as heck. Not quite the Palladium though. I kick myself daily for not buying SEVERAL of those things at $1,500 a pop brand new from an authorized dealer.

I have one also, but would love another one. At $1500 each, you could almost double your money. I have a feeling there might be a replacement for the Palladiums someday.