What do You Listen to That's not Music?

Wolfbane

TV.  One main system and one TV in the house. 

I also have a '70s Yamaha and a pair of '70s Technics receivers that drive my computer speakers in a bedroom, any of: Auratone 5CTVs, kg2s, HIPs or late '60s H700s.  H700s right now, playing the radio. 

I have a rental next door. A couple moved in and on the very first weekend he thru open the garage door and started to thump at a pretty good volume. about 20 minutes later the wife comes out and start raising heck. I've never heard such language. She had a mouth like a sailor(no offence to sailors). Then after that was kicking and screaming. Then came the blows. She would smack him. then he'd smack her. this would go on for about an hour' then silence. This went on for about a year. Loved it. Would have coffee on the back porch most saturdays listening to the kerfuffle.

18 minutes ago, Bigdnfay1 said:

She would smack him. then he'd smack her. this would go on for about an hour' then silence.

Not exactly along the lines of "what do I listen to on my speakers other than music" but a good story nonetheless!  :lol:  :emotion-21:

Other-than-music I listen to TV mostly on the living room system, and a lot of talk on Youtube videos in the Mancave.