Isn't it about time to start the 2019 Pilgrimage thread?

jimjimbo

On 12/29/2018 at 12:20 PM, Thaddeus Smith said:

I'll certainly try to make it. My sister's first kid is due around that time and my FIL is trying to plan a big family camping trip in April as well - so we'll see..

First one in line with excuses.  Unacceptable.

15 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

First one in line with excuses.  Unacceptable.

Well sum' *****, I sure didn't think about it that way. I've been anticipating the announcement and my knee-jerk reaction was to contrast it against some concrete life events already in place. I'll certainly see what I can figure out to spend some time there that weekend.

3 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Well sum' *****, I sure didn't think about it that way. I've been anticipating the announcement and my knee-jerk reaction was to contrast it against some concrete life events already in place. I'll certainly see what I can figure out to spend some time there that weekend.

I was actually panicking as well.  I knew that I had a new grandchild due in April but wasn't sure when.  I found out that it was earlier in the month prior to posting so I was free to give you a hard time.😉

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Send a goat and two chickens in your stead.  

On 12/31/2018 at 4:09 PM, dtel's wife said:

So....according to @Chief bonehead y’all need to chill. You have the dates and I’m working on the rest of the info. 

I promise I’m working on it. I just received the final ok for the April date, I should not have even let that “cat out of the bag” until now. 

Chill?  You would think that he'd be excited to see me again😛

• Haha 1