Ebay 10% Off Everything

MEH Synergy

1 hour ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I'm liking what ebay has been doing lately with these small discounts here and there.   I'm sure it's necessary for their survival / competitiveness.  

Same here, I shop way more on Ebay than Amazon or anywhere else for that matter....and any little bit I can save makes the purchase that much more attractive.

Tim

Just now, teaman said:

Same here, I shop way more on Ebay than Amazon or anywhere else for that matter....and any little bit I can save makes the purchase that much more attractive.

Tim

Lately, I have been doing more shopping there as well with these coupons.   I compare prices between eBay and Amazon and things are often cheaper on eBay.   Having everything in 2 days might meet my Instant gratification, but isn't always necessary.  

• Like 1

Just now, Westcoastdrums said:

Lately, I have been doing more shopping there as well with these coupons.   I compare prices between eBay and Amazon and things are often cheaper on eBay.   Having everything in 2 days might meet my Instant gratification, but isn't always necessary.  

Another added bonus is that I have never tested the Amazon buyer protection but i am confident in Paypal and Ebay protection as I have used both in times of crisis. I would much rather pay with Paypal through Ebay than Prime on Amazon. My stash of AV cash is in my Paypal so wifey doesn't even know it's gone

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Whenever I find something on Amazon that is actually sold by an identifiable company (Monoprice, for example), I go to that company's Website and check the price there. More often than not, (price + shipping) on the company site is cheaper than (price + free shipping) on Amazon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Edgar said:

Whenever I find something on Amazon that is actually sold by an identifiable company (Monoprice, for example), I go to that company's Website and check the price there. More often than not, (price + shipping) on the company site is cheaper than (price + free shipping) on Amazon.

I search the web wide for the best price truth be told. Whoever has the best price and is a reputable seller will earn my business. I would prefer to buy straight from a company when possible, agreed there. 

• Like 1