Help with upgrade.

Gorn

I have a 7.1 system (2 RF25's, 1 RC25, 4 RB25's, 1 SW112)  I am thinking about a new upgrade for my system.  Just trying to get thoughts on a system with 3 RP-260F's leaving the rest of the system the same for now.  Until I get some more money.  The room is 14 X 20 and powering the system with Marantz 5008.  I don't listen to music or movies loud but would like to see if I can get more clarity with TV and movies, and maybe a little fuller sound for music.  Thanks for any opinions.

I have found an RC-64ll on pretty good deal.  First will it be much of upgrade to my current RC-25 and second will it be an OK match with the rest of the system?

Edited by Gorn
Further information

Thanks guys for the input.  I think I'll go with the deal on the RC-64 ll and see how it sounds with my set up.  If it isn't a very good match with the rest of the system I'll eventually gather enough money to do maybe RP-280's or RF-7's.  Thanks again for the help.

• Like 1

I've decided to buy the RC 64ll but I am concerned about how they will match with the RF 25's I have.  I can't afford to upgrade the floors now.  Just asking opinions on how the RC 64ll will match.  I know not perfect but should I wait to upgrade everything when I have the money?