Help

Anubiss

Good afternoon! I have such a question, yesterday I registered on the forum under the name of Aleksandr and published a request for help in raising funds for the purchase of speakers Klipsch rp-6000f, this morning I discovered that I was banned. Tell me what I did wrong?

5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

What you did wrong was to solicitate.  This isn't the place for that.  If you need advice however, members will be glad to help.

Thanks for the answer! After all, you can warn and not immediately block your account. Right.

19 hours ago, Anubiss said:

Thanks for the answer! After all, you can warn and not immediately block your account. Right.

When your first post violates the TOS that you just agreed to in order to post then no.  Basically you're advertising to request for others to pay for your speakers.

No Advertising – Spam
Do not heedlessly place your advertisements through the Discussion Forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your Klipsch Community Forum Membership.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2018 at 4:31 AM, Anubiss said:

Good afternoon! I have such a question, yesterday I registered on the forum under the name of Aleksandr and published a request for help in raising funds for the purchase of speakers Klipsch rp-6000f, this morning I discovered that I was banned. Tell me what I did wrong?

I'd suggest Facebook/Reddit for such requests.

12 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Sure thing. Best of luck on your crowd-sourcing efforts! Come back and participate as a regular user some day.

If you can ask such a question. I have an audio amplifier Marantz SR 5012, he will pull a set of speakers that I described above. CAN YOU PROMPT AND ADVISE?

4 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Perhaps your first post was misunderstood (although, maybe not...)

Are you actually asking if anyone has a pair of those speakers for sale?  Or are you asking if people can give you money to purchase them?

I believe that he's asking if his amp will be a good match for Klipsch speakers.

Wb

• Like 1