Snow Storm Diego, Watch out North Carolina

Ceptorman

Back in the 20s at night this week, more snow in the morning. It's gonna be messy for a couple more mornings. Your friend must be on the other side of town, that 15" here didn't stick. 

All the foreigners here can't drive under a clear blue sky, my car won't touch the roads until it thaws & dries.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Back in the 20s at night this week, more snow in the morning. It's gonna be messy for a couple more mornings. Your friend must be on the other side of town, that 15" here didn't stick. 

All the foreigners here can't drive under a clear blue sky, my car won't touch the roads until it thaws & dries.

He's around Morgantown. I guess some areas got hammered, then 3 miles away only got a dusting.

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

He's around Morgantown. I guess some areas got hammered, then 3 miles away only got a dusting.

That's like an 80 mile difference :laugh: from the southside where I am. They've got good apples and honey for sale on the side of the road at the right times of the year where they are!