I want to hear more Klipsch set-ups.

Shiva

I know most here have cruised Youtube a time or two and checked out music or listened to vids others have posted.   Regardless of the limitations of the audio stream, as a few like to point out, there are many vids that have very good sound and of course others that don't.  Through a decent pair of headphones, they are easily discernible.   I hit the site all the time, listening to music and also for speaker demos as well, whether on headphones or through my own Epics.  There are many great presentations on the site, though very few with Klipsch speakers, showing their great qualities.    I look for the Khorns, MCM's, Jubilee's, 535's, etc.   All of which I have never heard in person as of yet, but wouldn't mind a little taste. I feel, something is better than nothing.

In honor of that and also just for a bit of fun,  a vid I made yesterday, my 4th attempt at it, of the Epic CF3's in action. I think one can hear a bit of the bold effortless presentation that horns can have. No 1" dome tweets here. 👍 They are being driven by a diminutive Topping TP32Ex T-amp, which is also cool and can be seen slightly glowing on the bottom shelf.  Off of Pandora from an Oppo 93, recorded with a iPhone 6s, doing a pretty good job of it too, considering.    Its starting to get dark out as can be seen. I'm sitting as far back as I can, but still can't get everything in the frame. Hopefully, Enjoy.