Reasonably priced Bluetooth earbuds and/or headphones

avguytx

Both of my kids, 11 year old boy and almost 19 year old daughter in college, are wanting BT earbuds for Christmas.  Looking on Amazon, there's only 9,347,268 choices of which most are made in China and questionable at best.  So, I thought I would pose this question to you all and see what has worked for those who use them for basic music use. 

My 11 year old son will use them with his PS4 and Samsung tablet for the usual stuff and wants the earbud style where they have the piece that wraps around your ear to better keep them in place.  Obviously I'm not going to spend a lot on his as it's hard to say how long they'll go before he breaks or loses them, etc.   I would have thought he'd be wanting an over the ear real headphone style as it's better for gaming and usually sound better.  May still go that route with him.

My daughter, whose middle name is Grace btw, seems to go through iPhone charging cords and corded earbuds like there's no tomorrow.  I am not going to spend the stupid money on the Apple things as she would either lose them or break them.  The girl is smart as can be (4.0+ pre-med at the U of A) but, try as she might, goes through things on a regular basis.  I would think she would want the similar style to what my son wants but I need to ask her some more "hint" questions to see if she likes the earbuds that just go in your ear or earbuds with the wrap around piece.  With an iPhone 8, she "can't listen to music while charging her phone" which seems to constantly be needing charged as she's always on it.

Price wise, I'm talking about $30 or so for my son and "maybe" $50 to $100 for daughter.  Less hopefully.  Sound quality is something I'm sure neither of them care a major amount about....they just need the sound.  Sad, but that's just how it is.  What have you all used with good results?