No More Crack Fries

Davis

12 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

Lots of people die each year from alcoholism, do you feel the same way about liquor store checkers?

You are missing the point.  There is a difference between individual responsibility and governmental irresponsibility.  The government made cocaine illegal, but then flooded the market with it.  is this so hard for you to understand?

You are also missing the point that I am not one who has a problem with the name crack fries.  Forgive me if I don't ask you equally stupid questions.

2 hours ago, jjptkd said:

If a drunk driver crashes and kills some family on their way home from church should the car company be held liable? The beer company?

Sometimes, the people serving the liquor to the drunk person are liable.  It depends on whether they knew or should have known the guy was too tanked-up to drive and still continued to serve him.

A bit of language in these vids, but a great vid that shows how beneficial drugs are with brilliant minds.

Another good one of Americas darling which is now been allowed to...... well you make the call.  Its all over now, I don't know how anyone can embrace this direction