‘89 LaScalas: SOLD

Deang

21 hours ago, Deang said:

My mother-in-Law is dying. I’m selling everything to pay for her treatments. I just don’t care about any of this anymore. 

Best wishes for you & your family . I can completely understand your feelings, when  I lost my wife I said the same thing & sold almost everything audio. But 4 years later here I am back again.

Where do these diseases come from? Half the things I hear people getting these days I’ve never even heard of before!

Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)

I’m being asked about the woofers. They are A-44-E. The driver is similar, but not an exact replica of the K-44. John says they lift the sagging response in the lower end of the response. I had to do some real arm twisting to get these from him - he does not do retail. They were drop in - the chambers were not modified to accept them. Consider these a form of unobtanium. 

I’m keeping the networks that I was using with these. I suppose I would be willing to build something for these if a person wanted - but my work is more expensive than most here are now willing to pay - which is why I said just to buy them from Bob. 

Since the drives alone cost me over a $1000 - the price on these is firm.

I do appreciate the kind words and prayers. Thanks!

Dean 

• Like 2