Amazing new Speaker tech

Dave A

Gottcha didn't I?  Looking at an Audiogon add for Heresy's while perusing the Alerts postings I see this.  

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis999ae-audio-magic-ultimate-beeswax-shd-fuse-audio-magic-s-most-advanced-creation-yet-tweaks

Now I have to admit this is creative and territory that probably has never been traversed in Audio Nirvana Land for the Special People who just know and can hear in far greater detail than us unwashed dirty eared plebes can. Put these in there at both ends of your Platinum Electron Puddle Resistant Speaker Conductors and before the first Ceramic Electron Field Resistant Horizontal Tension Suspension Tower and the last one just before your superlative Audio Generative Sound Inducer Device.

While you are there perusing the rest of the sellers stellar offerings don't forget this on your way out. Ho Ho Ho MERRrrrREEEY Christmas! I am humbled with the recognition of how incredibly ignorant I have been and all the money I have wasted when right here in front of me are all the answers I have ever needed.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis98fh1-synergistic-research-blue-uef-duplex-holiday-special-get-a-free-blue-fuse-tweaks

.jpg

• Like 1

That duplex receptacle is something else. I imagine if I were treated with '1,000,000 volts of electricity' that my moleculer structure would be altered, too. 😱

Graphene is pretty amazing... Interesting reading anyway.

The blue duplex is to match the Smurf-Scalas.....  then, there is a green duplex to match the Grinch-Scalas....  then we have...

Along that marketing (gimmick in my view), I thought once that someone (me??!!) should go get some cryogenically treated breakers.  After all....  someone is using the fancy plug....the fancy power cables yet it's all going through a pedestrian circuit breaker...  (never mind the wires in the wall, from the power company, buried under ground to the transformer or, hanging in the air to the transformer...)

I've got to think there are some folks out there who will pay a pretty penny for a gold plated, cryo-treated 20/30 amp breaker for their dedicated system.  I can see it now....  they'd drag their buddies to the garage to show them the breaker panel.

Funny thing is.... if you think about it, you know I'm right.

• Like 1

I replaced all the fuses in my fuse panel of my 2001 Lexus and all I can say is wow, my stereo never sounded so good!  Bass was tight yet perfectly balanced, highs were shimmering, but not strident or harsh. I listened to Diana Krall and it was as if she were in the passenger seat right next to me. I could smell her perfume which was very clean and rich, yet not overpowering with the perfect balance of fragrance and aroma with a slight hint of cinnamon overtones. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, nitrofan said:

I replaced all the fuses in my fuse panel of my 2001 Lexus and all I can say is wow, my stereo never sounded so good!  Bass was tight yet perfectly balanced, highs were shimmering, but not strident or harsh. I listened to Diana Krall and it was as if she were in the passenger seat right next to me. I could smell her perfume which was very clean and rich, yet not overpowering with the perfect balance of fragrance and aroma with a slight hint of cinnamon overtones. 

OK what happens if I replace the fuses at home?