KP-2500 SOLD

CECAA850

Located in Beaumont TX.  Pick up only.  These have the same components as the KP-250s but have a carpeted finish as opposed to wood.  Sonically they are the same.  Modifications that I have made include:

Installing 5 way binding posts so that the speakers will now accept bananas or bare wire.

Complete recap with Audyn Plus. 

L-Pad for the squawkers.

Stands are included.

Selling to finance next project.  Just in time for Christmas  $500.00.

20181216_125954.jpg

• Like 4

Great deal for someone, and the stands are included too.  All I can say is that I have 2 sets of 250's and you would be hard pressed to find anything for $500 that would be half as good, but that's just my biased opinion, but ask anyone that has a pair.

6 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Nooooooooooooo

177 views and not an offer here.  I need to move these to finance my LSI rebuild.  The only thing I can think of for the lack of interest is the no shipping stipulation as they're priced less than what I have in them.

8 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Anyone that has never owned a pair of these just doesn't know how great of a deal this is.  Tommy said he'll buy them if you meet him halfway, since I don't have his done yet.

I agree with a pair of subs, or even a single sub, these would make for an incredible setup. Don't be scared to put them inside the house 😀

39 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Anyone that has never owned a pair of these just doesn't know how great of a deal this is.  Tommy said he'll buy them if you meet him halfway, since I don't have his done yet.

How about we meet in Hope in a couple months?  If you tell me he wants them I'll hold them.