The Klipsch Audio Community
Lost240

KV4 $150 - Satin Black - Connecticut - SOLD

KV-4 Center channel. Perfect match for Epic series. Local pickup only in Southbury, CT.

KV-4 $250 $200   SOLD

image19.jpeg

image20.jpeg

image21.jpeg

image22.jpeg

image23.jpeg

KV4SERIAL.jpeg

• Like 1

I've heard this setup and it is fantastic! Great seller too. Someone should get these quick!

" I recentlyswitched them out to KI-396-SMA-IIs otherwise they would be staying. 

Congrats.   What do you think in comparison? 

5 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

" I recentlyswitched them out to KI-396-SMA-IIs otherwise they would be staying. 

Congrats.   What do you think in comparison? 

Honestly I think they are pretty close. It all depends on your ears. I went back and forth for a long time between the 2. The 396s are brighter sounding but the CF-4s have a fuller sound that I can’t explain. The CF-4s alone dig deeper but with a sub it’s a toss up. It all depends on your application. 

Just now, Lost240 said:

Honestly I think they are pretty close. It all depends on your ears. I went back and forth for a long time between the 2. The 396s are brighter sounding but the CF-4s have a fuller sound that I can’t explain. The CF-4s alone dig deeper but with a sub it’s a toss up. It all depends on your application. 

That's fair. Never played with Epics myself.   Was just curious as to your thoughts.   Thanks. 

Good pics.  It's hard to get clear pictures of Black Satin.

GLWYS

• Like 1

These are amazing speakers - and it is relatively easy to make this pair shine like new.  Good luck in your sale - worth every penny.

20 hours ago, KeithMcGowan said:

How far are you from Rocky Hill? My company is based there and may talk a coworker into snagging these for me. 

@KeithMcGowan it looks like I am 37 miles or about 40 minutes away 

Good luck with the sale and a fair price in my opinion. The V1 CF-4s and KV-4 are extremely rare on their own and to have a matching set of 3 is something you may not see again for a very long time.

1 hour ago, Lost240 said:

@Jvitti1970 I really want to keep them as a set for now. I will let you know if that changes. You can always buy all 3 and sell the center. 

Thanks for the info. I'm also only interested in mains being in North Carolina. Let me know if anything changes and GLWS.

Wait - these haven’t sold yet?  I love the Epic line - love the CF-4 -  Version 1 is amazing...keep me mind if a local person doesn’t want them.  So painful for me to see these haven’t already sold!