Palladium speaker stands - Did they exist?

MMurg

Hi All,

I've seen references (e.g. on the P-27C spec sheet) to stands for the P-17B and P-27C.  One article on the web said "The PFS-24 accessory floor stand is priced at $800 per pair, while the PFS-18 center stand is $650 each."  I can find no references to these when searching the Klipsch site and have found no pictures of them on the net.

Anyone know if these were ever made available and what they looked like?

Thanks.

8 hours ago, MMurg said:

Hi All,

I've seen references (e.g. on the P-27C spec sheet) to stands for the P-17B and P-27C.  One article on the web said "The PFS-24 accessory floor stand is priced at $800 per pair, while the PFS-18 center stand is $650 each."  I can find no references to these when searching the Klipsch site and have found no pictures of them on the net.

Anyone know if these were ever made available and what they looked like?

Thanks.

If you need a well made set of stands and cannot find through direct contact with Klipsch you may want to consider stands made by Skylan. see: http://www.skylanstands.com/

I have a pair made by Skylan a few years ago (my only affiliation) and they are rock solid, especially if you fill them with sand or kitty litter, etc.

Wb

2 hours ago, MMurg said:

That's not the same as either stand number I mentioned and is much less expensive.  I doubt that's it.

The number is the height of the stand... it's just a different height.

These aren't Klipsch... I would suspect the refence you quoted aren't either

3 hours ago, Wolfbane said:

If you need a well made set of stands and cannot find through direct contact with Klipsch you may want to consider stands made by Skylan. see: http://www.skylanstands.com/

I have a pair made by Skylan a few years ago (my only affiliation) and they are rock solid, especially if you fill them with sand or kitty litter, etc.

Wb

Thanks.  I know there are plenty of stand options out there.  My question was more curiosity about what Klipsch intended to sell as Palladium stands.  At $800 a pair for the bookshelf stands and $650 for the center stand I would hope that they would have Linea finishes and maybe boat tail styling.