Ha.... I caught you...

MyOwn

So I have a VPN service....Guess what happens when  I try to come in from Mexico....

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at community.klipsch.com.

If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
    Check your network connection.
    If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.

iso Mexico (MX)
Region:
    Distrito Federal
City:
    Mexico City
ZIP:
Hostname:
    Whois
    ip-33-10-52-196.mx.northamericancoax.com
Reversed:

When I come through Luxembourg...

I get in????

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, sarasl01 said:

Lol. What VPN did you even use?

In 2018 it was PIA

After watching the Snowden movie in 2016 I decided a VPN is a good idea. I joined PIA for three years before I educated myself on VPN services.

Friggin technocrats. Have no idea what a VPN is, sounds like something you need a shot for.  All I know is in Mexico they have banned the selling of beer and anything going wrong down there right now can be easily be traced back to that.

Beer and Mexico equals Beer and Germany, if you don't know what I'm talking about.

12 hours ago, thebes said:

Friggin technocrats. Have no idea what a VPN is, sounds like something you need a shot for.  All I know is in Mexico they have banned the selling of beer and anything going wrong down there right now can be easily be traced back to that.

Beer and Mexico equals Beer and Germany, if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Cerveza........... s’il vous plait

On 12/20/2018 at 8:29 PM, MyOwn said:

So I have a VPN service....Guess what happens when  I try to come in from Mexico....

When I come through Luxembourg...

I get in????

change your location  ----and set it ---- to that new location- dont allow the PC to detect your real  location

On 5/16/2020 at 8:19 AM, RANDYH said:

change your location  ----and set it ---- to that new location- dont allow the PC to detect your real  location

Change your PC Time Zone, Launch your VPN and pick a location within your chosen Time Zone.

I was simply screwing around with the VPN,  seeing how Web sites I visit interact with it enabled along with Time Zone settings.

Launch your VPN then go to https://whoer.net/