Gun safe failure - need help (resolved)

wvu80

On 1/5/2020 at 10:07 PM, twistedcrankcammer said:

A circular saw with a good carbide tipped blade will go  through  it like butter.

I have seen metal cutting circular saws a few times, they are impressive. I finally bought one for the shop that has a 9" blade and is huge. Another saw I use is a regular skill saw with a diamond blade that will go where carbide can't. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

You're welcome. 

Yeah, there was probably a lot of those sold. and that one was way too easy. 

I have a couple of old office size safes that I bought from a bank and a business. They are great for pictures, ammo or ... They aren't as pretty nor have electric digital combination locks, but they are a bit thicker than the ones offered at sporting stores.  It's nice to need a larger toy box for our toys. I would like to get a new one soon. 

My best buddies brother bought a large stainless bank door when they tore the bank down that I  would  love  to get my hands on. It is in absolutely perfect shape and the inside of the  door is glass so you can see all the gears and stuff, it has the frame with it. He got it for the scrap price of a dollar a pound, it weighs 4,000 pounds!!!

• Like 1

On 1/5/2020 at 10:09 PM, carlthess40 said:

Well that sucks. Lol
I have one. Now I know what I need to fix that problem. Lol. That’s crazy. O well, I only use that one to keep non high value items in it so the kids don’t f with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Lowe's sells one called Master Lock that uses the same locking device.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Master-Lock-0-5-cu-ft-Electronic-Keypad-Security-Safe/999958289?cm_mmc=shp-_-c-_-prd-_-hdw-_-google-_-lia-_-203-_-safes-_-999958289-_-0&store_code=492&placeholder=null&gclid=Cj0KCQiA9dDwBRC9ARIsABbedBP1xdSo1HG5KWzUGv8tB3tfnutPm0AhcqthFVGVhFBdR3GMZtzEgO8aAjotEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 1/7/2020 at 8:58 AM, twistedcrankcammer said:

call for  price.

It's one of those, "if you have  to ask" kind of things.

One guy showing his friend his new safe when the friend says why it's completely empty, the guy say I spent everything on the safe. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1