Klipsch 140SA Ebony for sale - SOLD

sabeous

Those are different speakers.  The 41SA is the cheaper version sold at Best Buy and Fry’s.  The 14SA was their top of the line version.  Most web sites have these on sale in the mid 300’s to $400.  It is unfortunate that they both use a “1,4”  in their model number - makes it easy to confuse them.  Their best version today is the 500SA.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, sabeous said:

Tried to add a photo - not sure how to get it under 2mb.

Try this.  Small program, easy to use, no adware.  Interface is a bit clunky but easy to figure out without a manual.  I think I shrink my photos down to about 300 kb with no loss of detail.

http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

+++

Those are different speakers.  The 41SA is the cheaper version sold at Best Buy and Fry’s.  The 14SA was their top of the line version.

Wow, good catch.  Those two numbers looked exactly the same to me even after you pointed out the inverted numbers.  My brain just did not translate until I forced it to slow down and look at the numbers one-at-a-time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sabeous said:

Those are different speakers.  The 41SA is the cheaper version sold at Best Buy and Fry’s.  The 14SA was their top of the line version.  Most web sites have these on sale in the mid 300’s to $400.  It is unfortunate that they both use a “1,4”  in their model number - makes it easy to confuse them.  Their best version today is the 500SA.

Gotcha, sorry about that. I didn't realize they were different. Good luck with your sale!