FS in Maine: Heresy w/Crites networks, Rotel 100x2 Receiver, Rotel CD, Project Carbon Debut DC

jfjacques

Greetings - recently went through divorce and due to situation need to settle bills and downsize. I am keeping a couple of setups including my Chorus 2's - but a few items I need to part with - would do a package deal and would meet within reasonable distance within New England for forum members. 

1. Klipsch Heresy (1) HBR - these have a medium stain I am 2nd owner, there are a couple of smaller chips in veneer which I've taken close ups of. All original drivers and I replaced the crossovers with complete new units from Bob Crites - they sound excellent. Asking $450

2. Rotel RX-1050 Receiver - 2nd owner on this as well - this is 100x2 clean power very solid and hefty unit - all functions as expected the only thing I've never tested or tried is the FM functionality as I don't have the right adapter to connect an antenna and I also rarely listen to radio. I have the original remote and manual no packing for it. Would consider shipping if someone willing to pay packaging cost + shipping cost. Asking $175

3. Rotel RCD-970BX - 2nd owner - this in great functional and cosmetic condition, well regarded and solid unit. THis had an issue with the tray opening/closing and it was sent to Rotel to have the gear wheel replaced which is a common issue on these. Asking $125

4. Project Carbon Debut DC - this is approx 1 year old in near mint condition. I recently replaced the original cartridge with an Ortofon 2M Silver that I purchased from a forum member (which was pulled from a Project TT with just a few hours and he upgraded to a bronze). Added the "Q-up" which is installed currently - have all packing materials, manuals, etc... Asking $325 (Local Sale Possibly pending) 

Any questions - just ask. I've taken a stab at asking prices based on what I saw with some searches - if I am way off show me and I'll be glad to discuss. 

Thanks, James 

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image10.jpeg

image11.jpeg