SOLD!! FS Pair of Klipsch RF-7 Classic Series $1400.00 OBO

ksvista

1 hour ago, NiceSystem said:

This is the same guy that sold these speakers about 3-4 months ago....... He had the full set. HMMMM what happened ?

Same deal a before, he is overpriced. I had a chance two weeks ago to buy a pair of RF-7 iii for $1300 in the KO FB group. My guess is that they will continue to sit

Guys - there is nothing sinister going on here.  As before the complete system was part of an inheritance.  The 3- rs7 and 1- rc-7 have been sold.  I have the rsw and rf’s left.  We have been dealing with other estate issues so sorry if the timeline or price upsets some.  The price is OBO

On 12/27/2018 at 2:14 PM, teaman said:

I had a chance two weeks ago to buy a pair of RF-7 iii for $1300 in the KO FB group.

That's a good price.  I know you are not a fan of two-ways but I'm a bit surprised you didn't go for it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wvu80 said:

That's a good price.  I know you are not a fan of two-ways but I'm a bit surprised you didn't go for it.

They were on the other side of the country from me. Shipping would have probably run another $300.

• Like 1

• ksvista changed the title to SOLD!! FS Pair of Klipsch RF-7 Classic Series $1400.00 OBO

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pair-of-Klipsch-RF-7-Series-Main-Stereo-Floor-Speakers-Cherry-Wood-/401678094212?oid=202548411845

Looks like the auction was "Ended" which may not necessarily mean "SOLD".

If so, great.

If not, well, again, consider, offering, a, lower, price, to, the, forum, members - or not.

hasta la vista

Thanks Arrow - Sold to a guy in Defiance Ohio.  Everyone who bought a speaker from this collection either left extremely positive emails or ebay feedback. Heck the guy in Ohio wants us to come down for a visit. 

It was a beautiful set despite the "should of bought, would of bought,  could of bought cheaper opinions from non buyers 

• Like 1

Wow, I may have misread the thread but......Are members here telling the guy how to price his gear ? Did I miss something ? I have never seen that excepted anywhere. He can price em' at 10k and if you dont want em', move along.....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fish said:

Are members here telling the guy how to price his gear ?

Did I miss something ?

I have never seen that excepted anywhere. He can price em' at 10k and if you dont want em', move along.....

Yes

No

Exactly

its the new forum Bill