SOLD!! FS Pair of Klipsch RF-7 Classic Series $1400.00 OBO

ksvista

24 minutes ago, Fish said:

Ha...thanks Russ. I guess lots of things all over are "new" . 

What you did miss Bill was that the seller originally came into the forum asking members to price his gear for him, as it was an estate grouping he wanted to move. I think he opted to take the high end asking prices on everything. Just my two cents but I live twenty minutes from him and I can tell you the prices he set were going to be a drag on moving them. I'm glad he found buyers for the gear even though it took much longer than he expected. People suggested pricing to him, because he asked for it.

22 minutes ago, teaman said:

What you did miss Bill was that the seller originally came into the forum asking members to price his gear for him, as it was an estate grouping he wanted to move. I think he opted to take the high end asking prices on everything. Just my two cents but I live twenty minutes from him and I can tell you the prices he set were going to be a drag on moving them. I'm glad he found buyers for the gear even though it took much longer than he expected. People suggested pricing to him, because he asked for it.

I did not know/see he asked, in that case it would be perfectly appropriate to post/advise regarding pricing.

• Like 1