Klipsch LaScala I Black w/Crites Crossovers & Tweeters - $850

dirtmudd

https://worcester.craigslist.org/ele/d/charlton-klipsch-lascala-black-crites/6780609641.html

Klipsch LaScala I Black w/Crites Crossovers & Tweeters - $850 (Charlton) hide this posting

image 1 of 2

3036.png3036.png3037.png3037.png3035.png3035.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

condition: good 
make / manufacturer: Klipsch 
model name / number: LaScala 

Black Klipsch LaScala I's in good shape that sound amazing. They have the Crites crossovers and Crites CT-120 Tweeters and fill rooms, big and small with music. It's the only speaker that has filled our big room with a huge sound. There is over $400 in Crites upgrades on these speakers. The sound is well worth the upgrade price.
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I would have bought yours but somehow missed the listing. 

I'm getting ready to sell a birch raw pair with factory mahogany stain, they are far from perfect, but have a bunch of "character"....and of course sound great.  Other than the pair I sold WillyBob, these are the best sounding pair of LS I've had.  I've been debating as to whether to work on the "character issues"  (scratches and dings) or not.....Not to thread crap any further, but, I won't be giving them away....watch the garage sale section in the next few weeks.

5 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

watch the garage

I do, but missed the ones you put some elbow grease in. I don't need anything. The MCM1900 need more than one LaScala for a center. Best so far were the Belle with ALK xover and tweeters. They are too nice to use as centers. 

I don't believe that anyone can thread crap an alert thread....but that's no a challenge to anyone. 

• Like 1

On 12/29/2018 at 7:53 AM, Shaun01 said:

Yup, and they sound great too.

Welcome to the Forums.  Great pic, and great score on the LS's.

Look at all that Klipsch gold.  What is the plan for your setup?  If you can do a little re-arranging moving that audio cabinet a Cornwall between those LS would make for a dynamite front soundstage.

On 12/26/2018 at 6:50 PM, jimjimbo said:

Yep, that's a very low price for LS with new XO and CT120.  These are the types of sales that skew Dave's spreadsheet in the wrong direction....

To a minor degree, but not really.  I've broken the LS into two rows, basically Condition Good, and Condition Avg/Poor so one-off low price for some beaters doesn't affect the average for the nicer ones.  I have so many samples for LS in Condition Good that this sale only dropped the overall average by ten bucks.