ProMedia 2.1 BT Beeps

blacknight31k

I'm new here so, hello everyone,

I have the ProMedia 2.1 BT connected to my pc.  I returned home from x-mas party with family fired up my pc to do a little gaming.  I started up youtube to listen to music as i play and sound started like normal then after 4-5 seconds there was a audable "BEEP" then sound turned off but power light stays on .  I unpluged power until the blue light turns off and plugged back in and does same thing 3-4 seconds of music a BEEP then no sound.

I unplugged from pc,  connected to my phone does same thing 

I unplugged both speakers and hooked up only one in the left then right side to see if it was a speaker issue does same thing 

I hooked up to different power outlet, does same thing

Unit is just over a year old, so no warranty 

Any Suggestions 

Thanks   

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all, I experienced this just this morning and it ended up being a bluetooth hijack.  I had a power outage last night and when I fired up my Mac to play some music - music for a split second and then BEEP.  No music.  I checked my other bluetooth speakers because I recognized the BEEP as the sound the system makes when it links to another device.  None of my other speakers were on, however.  It ended up being linked to my iPhone.  All I had to do was disconnect from the iPhone and sound went back to the Mac, by default.

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...