Nonsense and Drivel

richieb

29 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Ginger hot or Mary Ann?

I asked that once at a bar I was in for a service call and someone piped up with “Gilligan!”...

I have been a toaster oven convert for decades now.

It toasts, reheats a pizza slice or chinese food without steaming it to death, and makes a perfect Reuben, Philly cheesesteak or garlic bread.

AND you can watch the food cook safely or without stooping.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, geoff. said:

I asked that once at a bar I was in for a service call and someone piped up with “Gilligan!”...

I have been a toaster oven convert for decades now.

It toasts, reheats a pizza slice or chinese food without steaming it to death, and makes a perfect Reuben, Philly cheesesteak or garlic bread.

AND you can watch the food cook safely or without stooping.

Reheating pizza is like trying to go back in time.

JJK

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

Yep, a no nonsense (might that be a double negative) toaster for sure. A true winner if toast comes out buttered - ?

You invent a toaster that you stick a whole bagel in, and out comes a split, toasted and buttered wonder - you would be a kazillionaire. Forget buttered put in some milk to the machine and it makes cream cheese and cheeses it for you. Now we are talking. I want prototype #0001

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rplace said:

You invent a toaster that you stick a whole bagel in, and out comes a split, toasted and buttered wonder - you would be a kazillionaire. Forget buttered put in some milk to the machine and it makes cream cheese and cheeses it for you. Now we are talking. I want prototype #0001

I agree; it would be as big as the next Keurig.  Butter must be refrigerated, so the machine has to take pads which are thin enough for single serving use.  It has to melt while the bagel/bread toasts, and close to the end, it needs to spray a mist without too much mess.  Perhaps an easy-to-clean stainless drip-catcher.

You can sell your own branded custom sliced butter chips at a high mark-up, just the same as they do with those K-cups.

• Like 1