Klipschorns, Belles, and Cornwalls in Vegas

Travis5454

That's about 10 minutes from me... but eh.

He must have just listed it because I check CL a couple times a week and did not see it.

All the pieces do look very clean... I wonder if he still has the grills for the Klipschorns... I might give him 2500 if he does.

• Like 1

Might not be a bad neighborhood. I went through a spell of people who would email me all the time with offers to send their "freight agent" which would be a real company and he would send  a money order ahead of time or with the freight guy. Speakers leave and then the money order is cancelled and you owe on the deficiency balance if you had spent the money and be out speakers as a special bonus. That mess finally stopped and I think it might be because I turned them all in to Craigslist for fraud.

2 hours ago, Dave A said:

Might not be a bad neighborhood. I went through a spell of people who would email me all the time with offers to send their "freight agent" which would be a real company and he would send  a money order ahead of time or with the freight guy. Speakers leave and then the money order is cancelled and you owe on the deficiency balance if you had spent the money and be out speakers as a special bonus. That mess finally stopped and I think it might be because I turned them all in to Craigslist for fraud.

No, it is definitely a very bad area.  Right by the Boulevard mall, where all of the anchor tenants have fled away. 

I've talked to the Klipschorn seller.. he seems honest and has a fair sized collection of Klipsch items. He's also realistic on the valuation so I made an offer... but he wants to keep his price firm for now to see if someone out there will bite. 

4 hours ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

He lives in a rough neighborhood. 

And from his ad:  "Scam artist don't waist my time. I know all your tricks you scum of the earth pigs." 

May have to sit this one out. 

New "B" stock can be had for less... delivered.