12 step audio program

Pete H

.... the only problem I see here is that some of you need to invest in a wide angle lens!

Brings me to an idea: there should be a thread here at Klipsch Forum titled: "A 360° of my listening room". Would be really cool. Most smartphones can do this, nowadays.

serveimage.thumb.jpeg.ee46da46f77cc6f09c565e42414da01a.jpeg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/rd/blog/2016-02-a-virtual-reality-fairy-tale

Edited by LeftEyeShooter

=== I’ve been well past twelve steps for some time graduating to an escalator. My wife has been all too accepting of the habit with the occasional eye roll or “what are you going to sell”. So now with Jubes and LS, plus a few others, it’s difficult to say I’m buying new speakers. As luck would have it our son called and asked if we wanted to go look at some Klipsch gear when I said funny you called, that I had just sent a message to a Forum member about buying speakers. She looks up - “buying speakers”? Sometimes timing is everything, didn’t even get an eye roll. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Pete H said:

This pic was taken before my wife said, "Why have all this sitting down here? Set up some more systems around the house."

She's awesome.

We have to meet her, she sounds perfect. :emotion-21:

• Like 2

• Moderators

No problem here, only need a few more.

5 hours ago, LeftEyeShooter said:

.... the only problem I see here is that some of you need to invest in a wide angle lens!

Brings me to an idea: there should be a thread here at Klipsch Forum titled: "A 360° of my listening room". Would be really cool. Most smartphones can do this, nowadays.

That picture gave me a headache. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/29/2018 at 2:39 PM, richieb said:

=== I’ve been well past twelve steps for some time graduating to an escalator. My wife has been all too accepting of the habit with the occasional eye roll or “what are you going to sell”. So now with Jubes and LS, plus a few others, it’s difficult to say I’m buying new speakers. As luck would have it our son called and asked if we wanted to go look at some Klipsch gear when I said funny you called, that I had just sent a message to a Forum member about buying speakers. She looks up - “buying speakers”? Sometimes timing is everything, didn’t even get an eye roll. 

And did you buy said speakers?

2018 was a big step for me, I actually SOLD some equipment, a Yamaha CR-820 receiver and a pair of Klipsch WB-14 speakers. I had always loved that Yamaha CR series, thinking it was among the best looking of the monster receiver era. The WB-14 were just real sharp bookshelf speakers that over delivered, (as usual with Klipsch.) Well 2 months later I haven't bought anything else and I am fine parting with the gear.....

Really, I am OK with it..............

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2019 at 2:07 PM, RT FAN said:

2018 was a big step for me, I actually SOLD some equipment, a Yamaha CR-820 receiver and a pair of Klipsch WB-14 speakers. I had always loved that Yamaha CR series, thinking it was among the best looking of the monster receiver era. The WB-14 were just real sharp bookshelf speakers that over delivered, (as usual with Klipsch.) Well 2 months later I haven't bought anything else and I am fine parting with the gear.....

Really, I am OK with it..............

Hey, now you have room to buy a new Yamaha receiver!  The new RX-A Aventage Series receivers are miles ahead of the old gear.  They sound much better, and don't cost all that much more.

5 hours ago, Islander said:

Hey, now you have room to buy a new Yamaha receiver!  The new RX-A Aventage Series receivers are miles ahead of the old gear.  They sound much better, and don't cost all that much more.

Get thee behind me Satan!

• Haha 1