Need help regarding speaker stands for my RP-502s

Gopal Ravishankar

Hi,

I just upgraded my Home Theater to the new Reference Premier series. I need some suggestions on the right speaker stand for my RP-502S Surround as i have put up 2 pairs. There is a stand displayed on the website (screenshot attached) would love to know about the same or even better.  my current setup include Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-504C (Center) , Klipsch RP-8000F (Front Left Right) , Klipsch R-115SW (Sub), Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-502S (surround), Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-502S (surround Back), Klipsch RP-500SA Reference Premiere Dolby Atmos (front) 

Thanks

Gopal815941102_Screenshot2018-12-30at5_04_55PM.thumb.png.dece7e538273f24d6244f5aaad772e9c.png2021846199_Screenshot2018-12-30at5_05_26PM.png.5900f45095be98a78c0dd87ae2f64a90.png

Edited by Gopal Ravishankar
included my speaker lot

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Dears,

I just read this topic and saw it was from a few years ago.

I have bought the 502S speakers a few weaks ago, but as I am in need of 2 stands that are ajustable in hight at least till 105cm and support over 8kg with a plate of 30*25cm does anybody have any idea's ?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Looking for a stand for my amazing klipsch rear speakers that is a little higher.

My current stand is 30" high. It looks pretty good but the speaker wire hangs out and the speaker is to low.

My couch is about 35" tall and want a stand to sit right behind it that also hides the wires coming out of the speakers.

Any suggestions?

Thank you