Music Video for 2019

wvu80

Post your favorite video that will get you rocking towards 2019.  This can be new age up-to-the-minute stuff, or an old classic others might have missed.

Here's some barber shop that just floors me every time I hear it.

At the moment it is "Drive" from "Live At Carnegie Hall, Joe Bonamassa, An Acoustic Evening". I like this version better than the Official Music Video!!!!! I really like this song, it has a haunting sound!!!!!

• Like 4

One of the things I like about the Klipsch Forum is being able to explore music from others which is usually outside my circle or comfort zone.  What I value more than anything is not genre, but true musicality.

My racquetball buddy is from India and he played some of his Indian music on my gear.  Indian music is very musical, interesting to listen to, just like the Bonamossa video directly upstream ^^^.

• Like 1

This link is off my phone, so you might need to look her up.

Molly Tuttle plays smokin' hot acoustic. Love this style of recording and how the musicians balance everything themselves.

Bruce

• Like 2

I'm also fond of Sierra Hull. Although she plays mandolin here, she also plays octave mando and electric guitar.

Here she does Bach's invention #6 in E

Come on, it's Saturday morning there. Pour a cuppa and turn it up!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Rivernuggets said:

They've both got overflowing talent.

Love the tone of the bass and how it's recorded.

Agree on both accounts.  It's so important to match the instruments AND the song to the room.  If they tried to play that in a big venue people would get bored.  To play all that articulation in such a small room with the audience right is fantastic listening experience.

And about that bass.  This is where all of you with Khorns and La Scala's make the rest of us jealous.  Those horn loaded bass bins play string bass like nothing I've ever heard.  I have a couple of decent 15" subs but they sound like toys compared to the accurate sound of those horn woofers.

• Like 1

Edgar Meyer is one of THE top composers and bass players in my book. I haven't heard his recordong of the Bach Cello Suites yet, but have some of his other works.

Alway made my LS sound like I had a subwoofer on...

• Like 1

On 1/12/2019 at 4:56 PM, Marvel said:

Edgar Meyer is one of THE top composers and bass players in my book. I haven't heard his recordong of the Bach Cello Suites yet, but have some of his other works.

It's only 1 CD with him performing suites 1, 2, and 5. Definitely worth it.

There are some cool youtube videos of Meyer, Bela Fleck, and Zakir Hussain (tabla).