FS: McIntosh C22,! SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

McBlueMeter

McIntosh C22 current version in like new condition. No dings, dents or scratches. Smoke free. Unmolested with factory tubes. Very low hours. Everything from factory included. I have paired with Cornwall III’s and it sounds glorious! Only selling as I recently purchased the new C70. Will ship (fully insured signature required only) or can pick up from my home near Grand Rapids, MI.

Sorry, no international, AK or HI sale.

$4,500 ($6,000 msrp)

Thanks for looking!

4201A2C6-1B14-4498-9799-E076BDE9D76C.jpeg

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

Love my C22 III.  Absolutely fantastic unit.

Regarding the C70....any idea what the lone 12AT7 is utilized for?  Did a brief search but didn't come up with anything.

I’m not sure. Hope it sounds as fantastic as the C22! 

5 minutes ago, HiFi Heaven said:

Confusing to Newbies and misleading to shoppers.

The for Sale section could Def use a bit of specialized tweaking I agree.  Not necessary per se, but would be nice compared to what many are used to on the outside.   A few check boxes would suffice.... 

6 hours ago, HiFi Heaven said:

Not sure what is so confusing or misleading when the title of the thread says what was offered and "SOLD SOLD SOLD"

Are you the buyer of this preamp? 

Deleting threads deletes records. AK revamped a few years ago and now had a "sold" section the threads of sold stuff is moved to. That requires someone to move it / all of them. I don't care if it stays in the for sale section. I do wish it could be easier searched, but it is what it is. 

8 hours ago, HiFi Heaven said:

As long as the OP edits the title or the body of the thread to SOLD, there is no need to delete the ad.  Seems to have worked quite well here for a long time, sorry you are confused.

• Like 2

On 1/1/2019 at 7:26 AM, McBlueMeter said:

McIntosh C22 current version in like new condition. No dings, dents or scratches. Smoke free. Unmolested with factory tubes. Very low hours. Everything from factory included. I have paired with Cornwall III’s and it sounds glorious! Only selling as I recently purchased the new C70. Will ship (fully insured signature required only) or can pick up from my home near Grand Rapids, MI.

Sorry, no international, AK or HI sale.

$4,500 ($6,000 msrp)

Thanks for looking!

4201A2C6-1B14-4498-9799-E076BDE9D76C.jpeg

Great unit and congrats on your sale.

• Like 2