FS: McIntosh C22,! SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

McBlueMeter

30 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

I think this might shut him down on this topic...

I kind of agree with you...

As I read his comment I got to thinking "what's the big deal?"  (and still don't get the 'problem')

If someone can't read "sold" in the title or perhaps it actually never gets posted and some confusion abounds....  well....  so what.  It's not like the market went down last year.... or it's winter time right now or my wife's honey-do list for me just tripled....

hmmmm.....wait.....  never mind.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I would love to have a preamp so nice. 

The C22 III is the best preamp I've ever owned, and I've had a few.....I wasn't entirely sure that I was going to like the stock 12AX7's, but they sound great, so I won't be rolling any for quite a while.  The fact that it has two amp outputs and a remote is icing on the cake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

The C22 III is the best preamp I've ever owned, and I've had a few.....I wasn't entirely sure that I was going to like the stock 12AX7's, but they sound great, so I won't be rolling any for quite a while.  The fact that it has two amp outputs and a remote is icing on the cake.

I had no idea there was a remote. VERY VERY VERY sweet