Wanted: SVS sub(s)

looking for a SVS sub or 2...

would like a sb2000 or a pair of them.  kind of limited on space so the BIG pb12/13 ultras etc wont fit in my room & are overkill for what i need.  let me know if anyone has the sb2000 or know of any for sale.  located in the midwest but these are small enough that shipping should be too bad.

thanks & happy new year!

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, NiceSystem said:

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/d/anaheim-new-svs-pbwatt-powered-subwoofer/6782615194.html

This is 5 miles away from...... If you want it, maybe we can work something out. let me know 

thanks for the link, but too far from where i am now... although i was born & grew up right where that is.  looks like you & @Westcoastdrums are in or close to my old stomping grounds!

i would like to buy new but my sub budget doesn't allow right now, well it does but i wont let it. i have seen these used for half the price of new, many times with warranty still remaining.  i just missed 2 deals locally on dual sb2000's for $450 single & $800 for both but they were gone by the time i replied.  theres one on audiomart for $400 but he doesnt have original box for shipping which would be risky.  if i had more $$ to spare i would consider other subs but i think the sb2000 will be fine for my needs.

• Like 1

The SB2000 is nice and not boomy like I'd suspect the pb to be.

I tried one straight from them a few months ago, out of phase, straight across from my F3s. Great except for one thing, the sound did not match with what was coming out of my Klipsch. Something about the "signature" was off. Maybe I should have picked up CWs because one or two of those folded woofer subs is too much for me. I was using it strictly for music. Check back at their outlet page and compare that with what Cory could do. SVS subs seem to be keepers!

• Like 1