Integra DHC-9.9 A/V Processor

Deang

I’ve been trying off and on for the last six months to move this. I was practically giving it away. I never even bothered to use it after I bought it, because I just decided to stay with two-channel. 

So, last night I was bored, and decided to set something up with the pieces I had left in the house after selling off the LaScalas and Onix SP-3. 

The speakers are a mint pair of Yorkvillle Sound YS-115 stage monitors. I rebuilt the crossovers, and then never used them. Our Church at the time was going to kick them to the curb - and I offered to take a look at them. It turned out the auto bulbs used for tweeter protection were blown. When I got done doing the work, they didn’t want them back. Perfect cabinets, 15” woofers, and a nice RCF tweeter/horn combo. They’ve just been sitting in my room for a decade. 

I also had had a Topping TP-60 amplifier and monster Dayton Audio Sub 15” Titanic sub just collecting dust. 

All things I tried to sell at give away prices that no one showed interest in. 

I’m really glad no one bought the Integra. What a great piece! I am totally blown away with the sound I’m getting using this thing to anchor down a half assed HT set up. 

• Like 1

Dean,

Very surprised also.  I would guess it is the lack of 4K/Atmos thing that prevented folks from jumping on this crazy good deal.  I don't "need" Atmos nor 4K from a pre/pro to enjoy my system, hence the reason for now I am sticking with my NAD pre/pro. 

Glad you will continue to appreciate your fine Integra pre/pro for a while longer.

Bill

I have one of the lower models Integra receiver and love the damn thing. It’s older but keeps on rocking. I tried to replace it, but it does all that I want (and more). 

It may not have all the bells and whistles of the new receivers, but it’s definitely built like a tank. For what you’re asking for it, what can you buy today for that price? It wouldn’t hold a candle to the 9.9