Chartwell Rogers LS3/5A

codydog

I have a pair of these for sale, excellent condition, work great - these are the BBC monitors 15 Ohms with screw terminals. These are made by Chartwell Electro Acoustics and are NOT the re-issue ones.

Just testing the waters to see how much interest these may generate. Last sale I saw of these was in October for $2,800. Please let me know if you're interested etc, these are in CT and will ship from here. Open to serious offers, hoping they go to a Chartwell fan!

Thanks

small1a.jpg

small2a.jpg

small3a.jpg

small4a.jpg

Edited by codydog
add photos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks for all the suggestions - appreciate it!

I am the second owner as they came with this old house! I am hoping a Chartwell fan buys them to enjoy them and own a little bit of engineering history. If they don't sell, I'll put them on a shelf with a small amp in a guest room as a conversation piece.

fwiw, on ebay, there are two for sale - one in NJ for $3400 and one in UK for $3500. My pair is more like the UK pair although I don't have the original packing box or instructions.

Again, thanks for the comments.

• Like 1