The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
jimjimbo

Hotels in Hope AR

1 minute ago, seti said:

I stay at the Hampton when I am in town super clean and newest hotel in town.

I stayed there year before last.  It's a nice place.

I spoke with the property manager at Super8.  She was very apologetic for the issues during Trey's stay.  She assured me that if anyone has a problem they should call the front desk immediately.  If your issue is not resolved, she is on property from 7am-5pm most days and she would be happy to assist.  I've got her name written down in my notes from this past week and will post her name.

Christy

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

I spoke with the property manager at Super8.  She was very apologetic for the issues during Trey's stay.  She assured me that if anyone has a problem they should call the front desk immediately.  If your issue is not resolved, she is on property from 7am-5pm most days and she would be happy to assist.  I've got her name written down in my notes from this past week and will post her name.

Christy

I have a feeling that based on Christy's visit and talk with the property manager that there will be every effort made to address the issues and bring the place back to their usual good standards.  I still have my reservation there.

Everything in Hope is a no tell motel but it beats a drive to Texarkana.

16 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I have a feeling that based on Christy's visit and talk with the property manager that there will be every effort made to address the issues and bring the place back to their usual good standards.  I still have my reservation there.

The property manager at Super8 is Jessica.  I spoke with her again this morning and she has assured me she will be available for any issues our group may have while staying in Hope.  So, as a recap, call the front desk at Super8 immediately should you have any problems during your stay.  If your issue(s) are not addressed in a proper or timely manner contact Jessica, the property manager.  

As always, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me or contact me via my cellphone.

Also, Master Attendee List has been updated.  If you have registered and do not see your name on the list please PM me!

… o O (how 'bout that Super 😎 …) thanks' for checking Christy !