The Klipsch Audio Community
jimjimbo

FYI - Hope is in a DRY COUNTY

15 hours ago, dtel's wife said:

THESE DATES ARE SET IN STONE. Sorry I'm running behind with more details, but the dates are POSITIVE!

@Pete H

Thanks for confirming.  Looks like the dates will fall in perfectly with my schedule.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pete H said:

Thanks for confirming.  Looks like the dates will fall in perfectly with my schedule.

Tom coming?

Just sent him the dates and don't know yet.  He's in the process of getting both his hands/wrists done for carpal tunnel and trigger fingers and we have a golf trip planned for May so no clue.  I know that we're not driving it again if he decides to go.  Looks like flying into Little Rock or Dallas has flights hovering in the $300-$350 range at the moment.  Can't find anything reasonable to Texarkana at all, the flights are double.

9 minutes ago, Pete H said:

He's in the process of getting both his hands/wrists done for carpal tunnel and trigger fingers and we have a golf trip planned

These things seem mutually exclusive.

• Haha 1

Pete if coming from Little Rock Arkadelphia will be the last wet county before coming into Hope.