Let's Go Colts!

jimjimbo

• Moderators
1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Then the always an idiot Collinsworth says after they show it, "what are the odds?"  Well duh, after the montage most would say the odds were pretty good for it to happen again.

When I saw that, I just sat surprised he said that, and thought it was funny when they said "it's like a magnet going for the goalpost". Well, it looked like it after all those clips, but still surprising for some reason. Terrible way to lose, especially for the kicker.

Living in N. Indiana, we are surrounded by Bears fans.  That was a tough loss.
Living in SE WI (right on the border) we're surrounded by Packer fans. That's gonna change.....Packers are declining and the Bears are finally improving.

I felt sick with that loss today but it was an exciting season to watch. The last several seasons were really depressing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, dtel said:

When I saw that, I just sat surprised he said that, and thought it was funny when they said "it's like a magnet going for the goalpost". Well, it looked like it after all those clips, but still surprising for some reason. Terrible way to lose, especially for the kicker.

I think he hit the goalposts 6 times this season.   That's unreal.

On another note, the Colts are going to be a tough out.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Davis said:

Four good games last weekend, looking forward to this weekend as well.

Yes, the disappointing part I keep thinking about this time of year is it's the best time of year for football but also very close to the long wait with no football.

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

The Colts have two rookies that made the 1st team All Pro, Quenton Nelson OG, Darius Leonard LB. That's only happened once before, you might have heard about the previous two.....Dick Butkus, Gale Sayers, about 54 years ago!

This goes to show the importance of the General Manager.

The Colts went from the worst to one of the best and last years draft proves it.