Let's Go Colts!

jimjimbo

6 hours ago, dtel said:

No luck for Luck today, they just looked off the whole game.

You are only as good as your opponent will allow you to be.  B)

+++

You've got to admire the Colts, a team which started 1-5 and never gave up on the season.  Good for them for making the playoffs.

On 1/12/2019 at 11:02 PM, Ceptorman said:

He kept fighting with the LA defensive back, even after the game. Just seemed like a poor loser.

You probably don't know the history of these players.  First, Amari Cooper played for the Raiders and previously played both Aqib Talib (former Bronco) and Marcus Peters (former Chief) twice a year.  Those teams of course have been bitter rivals for decades.  Aqib Talib has been a great player, but he does have some personality issues.  He's gotten into fights with teammates and once even shot himself.  Go look into the fights he used to start with Michael Crabtree, who once was  teammate of Cooper. Talib's had plenty of off-the-field problems which includes legal troubles, not to mention his behavior on-the-field (check his Wikipedia page).  Despite his talents, Tampa Bay, New England, and Denver all let him leave.  By the way, he's the same player that dropped the F-bomb on live TV tonight if you saw the end of the game.  Peters might not be that much better having been kicked off his college team.  So when you see the post-game fights between Cooper and Talib/Peters do consider the history and don't forget that Peters is the one who started things with Cooper during the game, drawing a 15-yard unsportsmanlike penalty for starting a fight.  Of course I am a Cowboys fan, but what I have seen so far from Cooper I do like -- he seems to be of high character and is loved by his teammates.  Around here, the media has noticed that he is not the typical "diva" that seems to be common among high-profile wide-receivers (see Terrell Owens, Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham Jr., etc.).  They actually say he is quiet.  While Cooper isn't the type to start fights, apparently he also isn't one to back down from one either.

• Moderators

Glad the Saints won, that was an ugly game, it was like spotting your opponent 14 points.

It looked like the 2 weeks off and not playing many starters the week before those 2 weeks came back to haunt them ?

Now on to the Rams, these types of games are not good for my blood pressure.

It would be smart to wear at least earplugs if at the game. 

Saints home crowd sets new high mark for noise in the Dome

WWLFM_TalentImage_DaveCohen_775x425.jpg?
DAVE COHEN, WWL FIRST NEWS EARLY EDITION
JANUARY 14, 2019 - 12:21 PM
Decibel%20Meter.jpg?itok=O6hQy5o0&c=e37a319ff14e2207e9493cfd680432a0

CATEGORIES: 

Just how loud was it in the Superdome during the Saints-Eagles Divisional Playoff game?

The decibel meter in the dome recorded the highest level in Superdome history at 128.  The sound actually crashed the program that records the noise level.

Here is video from after the program was restarted:

WWL Saints Sideline Reporter Steve Geller said it was so loud that it was difficult to function at field level.

"It definitely makes it hard to think," he explained. "It's almost as if you are in a haze... it's hard to really comprehend... it rattles through your entire head."

Listen to Geller:

Next Sunday, with a trip to the Super Bowl on the line, will the crowd be even louder for the Saints - Rams NFC Title game?

From a fan

5c3bd6fd937a2.image.jpg

=== not sure who this favors but the high here in KC on Sunday is a predicted 15 and the game starts when the sun is already down. So yeah, it will be a cold beeatch - and I’m afeared it may well favor the Pats. Mahomes has little cold weather experience - will be interesting either way. 

So - What’s Up Mahomes !?

I am ok with cold ... TB12 seems ok with cold.  Mostly it is a matter of receivers being ok with their hands freezing off.  And the kickers ... wait now ... PV=nrT ... T ... hmmmm if T goes down then P seems to go down ... Roger can you explain that one to me please?  Check those KC balls!

• Moderators
5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Dude, that looks like a dirtmudd post.

I know sorry, It's the only way I could copy the article, at least I didn't quote myself and add nothing different. 

5 hours ago, JJkizak said:

Well Philly was marching down the field rather briskly with 2 minutes to go when the dude let a perfect pass by Folles go through his hands. I would say that New Orleans dodged a bullet.

JJK

True, it should have never got that close, it's bad for my heart.

Terrible start and too many penalties, you can't play like it's a 90-minute game, they better get a grip to have any hope.