Let's Go Colts!

jimjimbo

=== in their infinite wisdom the NFL has assigned the Deflation Gate head referee to this weekends game with the Chiefs and the Deflators. Coincidence - ? Or yet another dastardly plot involving the dreaded NE Pats? Robert Kraft and BonJovi have their fingerprints all over this -

51 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== in their infinite wisdom the NFL has assigned the Deflation Gate head referee to this weekends game with the Chiefs and the Deflators. Coincidence - ? Or yet another dastardly plot involving the dreaded NE Pats? Robert Kraft and BonJovi have their fingerprints all over this -

Well as I understand it the deflated balls had no benefit to the other quarterback's performance.

JJK

33 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

Well as I understand it the deflated balls had no benefit to the other quarterback's performance.

JJK

=== stats showed Brady actually performed better in the second half with “his balls” properly inflated or over inflated as 

compared to the first half — .

I doubt a QB of his caliber has a problem with either - or - 

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 7:06 AM, Davis said:

Go Chiefs

Go Saints

Exactly, I like both teams and both quarterbacks!

Being from St. Louis, I cannot think of a worse combination for the SuperBowl than the Rams and Patriots!

Traitors & Cheaters! Will refuse to watch if it happens!  I'll be hanging out by the guacamole dip!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1