For Sale Harman Kardon HK990 Integrated Amplifier and HD990 CD Player $1500

dmb12679

FS Harman Kardon HK990 Intergrated amplifier and HD990 CD $1500

For sale is my HK990 Int Amp and Matching HD990 cd player. Both of these are extremely hard to find, they might pop up twice a year on ebay.

The award winning HK990 is simply a beast, understated at 150 wpc, actually benched tested at 190wpc, dual mono, XLR, Home Theater bypass, HRS-link with the HD990 Cd player, Dual sub out with room correction DSP, please check web sites for reviews and/or full specs. I haven't seen a negative review on either the Int amp or the CD player.

https://www.ecoustics.com/products/harman-kardon-hk-990-integrated/

Both are in excellent shape, PM me your email and I will send as many pictures as you would like. The HD990 CD player I purchased New Old Stock November 2, 2017, it is flawless. HD990 comes with original packaging/manual and a never used remote. HK990 does not have original packaging, but has manual and original remote(shows wear/use) and comes with ezseteq mic

Cross Posted on many sites/pages, If you see it here, it is still available.

Asking $1500 local pick up only at this point. 60585 SW Chicago burbs, both hooked up and ready for demo with RF-7ii's with Deang Crossovers

IMG_2638.JPG

IMG_2653.JPG

Edited by dmb12679
link broken