[Sold] Klipsch® RF-7II Speakers in Cherry - Kentucky

hybridamp

Sold

Selling my Klipsch® RF-7II speaker pair in cherry that are in excellent condition with less than 20-hours of gentle use on my vinyl, 2-channel setup. They are in a room that rarely gets use and our home is non-smoker with no pets. My wife knows that the top of all our speakers are off limits for decorations so nothing has been sat on top of them. I am the original owner and I purchased them from an authorized retailer.  I do still have the original boxes and have carefully placed both speakers back inside those boxes with the original materials securing them. Both speakers do have a small wear spot under the bottom corners of the grilles that I had never noticed previously because I always left the grilles on which covered them, but I noticed them when I was taking photos for this sale so you will see them in the photos highlighted by the yellow arrows. I have no clue how those got there as nothing has been against that area while I've owned them so maybe they came that way or somehow the grilles put pressure on those corners; I have no clue. Also, they do have consecutive serial numbers (...095 and ...096) although I edited the full serial numbers out of the photos to protect the buyer; however, the labels are fully in-tact. Finally, the original owner's manuals are included along with the carpet spikes and binding post hole plugs in case you don't want to use banana plugs on your speaker wires.

Only selling because I replaced them with Cornwalls for sentimental value (grew up with Cornwalls in my parent's house during the 80s so wanted that experience again) and my wife says I can only have one set of speakers in the room so I don't have a need for them currently.

References:

https://www.ebay.com/usr/hybridamp

No shipping on these. I am located in the Eastern area of Kentucky just outside of Pikeville.

Price: Sold

--------------------------------------------------

Photos

1.thumb.jpg.606df8b1c5f7c0c482697788cdd2ceab.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.ea6485c69ce915976f6cece085296521.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.eb365813d1cff69673e1d8b58aa457ba.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.a8122d7a3e91f4838bad40107aae8945.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.12d923a6e68a4c48ad3e731a5efaa317.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.6148c4dea14493e470003aacbddf15ed.jpg

7.thumb.jpg.fd2d5d257174cba9b9c79e66dfca7005.jpg

8.thumb.jpg.ac0f68e8eaac671272a9acb2df4014f1.jpg

9.thumb.jpg.f95d9c6dd2db3573a8dbbbda787f53e7.jpg

Edited by hybridamp
Sold
  • Like 1

Man I really love the cherry veneer on Klipsch speakers. These are beautiful. I'm highly tempted to make a drive out of it from Virginia, it's a bit far from Richmond though. We (wife and I) have some friends in Roanoke though, which is about halfway. Look at me trying to talk myself into going to get these lol.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Woodbooger said:

Man I really love the cherry veneer on Klipsch speakers. These are beautiful. I'm highly tempted to make a drive out of it from Virginia, it's a bit far from Richmond though. We (wife and I) have some friends in Roanoke though, which is about halfway. Look at me trying to talk myself into going to get these lol.

I do have an affinity for cherry also.  Richmond is a long haul indeed, but if I happen to be headed in your direction in the near future I will send you a private message.

9 hours ago, hybridamp said:

I do have an affinity for cherry also.  Richmond is a long haul indeed, but if I happen to be headed in your direction in the near future I will send you a private message.

Thanks but I have a feeling those will sell fast! If not, give me a shout!

• Like 1