Top half of the Jubilees (Not cheap)

MEH Synergy

Just now, Khornukopia said:

These are in Sarasota. Too far away for me, but I wonder if @Emile would want to listen them, just for fun.

I believe he may have to have a case on wine and a swift kick in the *** to his stocks to get them going in the right direction before he would splurge that much for experimentation. 

• Haha 1

On 1/6/2019 at 11:50 AM, Westcoastdrums said:

I don't know pricing, but this pair seems steep to me.   Anyways FWIW here it is.

This guy has had these on EBay and I have seen them listed for at least six months or so. He has a lot of pro gear and wants way to much money for it. He keeps his stuff in good shape. I have talked to him regarding a set of KP-301's I had he wanted to use as part trade for these but I never went further. He was already to rich for my blood.

On 1/9/2019 at 10:33 PM, Jirachi said:

Why are they so shiny?

On 1/9/2019 at 10:34 PM, Westcoastdrums said:

A little paint goes a long way? 

I agree.  If you look at the back side of them, they don't have any of the (buffing?) marks...

Pesonally I think they look good.  I've thought about spraying mine from time to time, then realize that involves taking them all apart and carrying them outside.

Easier to listen to them.

2.jpg

• Like 1

I used to make mention that Klipsch should create their Pro-Media line as replicas of Heritage.  How cool would it be to have some 6" tall LaScalas for your PC?!!!

Then....  someone made a pair.  Don't recall who, but they posted a picture of them.

• Like 3