Dean Wescott's Super X crossover pair SOLD

EmilC

54 minutes ago, GrapplesInStereo said:

I’m not too familiar with crossover compatibility. I know on Crites’s site he has a breakdown of which of his crossovers are compatible with each specific model and era of Klipsch. Is there some similar reference material for these? I’m curious which speakers these woul work best with

i'm guessing these are for the k-horn-lascala and the belle

2 hours ago, Budman said:

i'm guessing these are for the k-horn-lascala and the belle

I believe they should work like any other universal crossover such as the one by ALK Eng.

I've used them in the Cornsacala as mentioned in the thread. I've also used them in my Khornwall. What's a Khornwall? I Pretty much gutted the  

cornscala leaving nothing but the bass driver. I then purchased Volti Audios V Trac Horn

http://www.klipschupgrades.com/vtrac.shtml along with the BMD mid driver and beyma tweeter using the Super X as the crossover without any issues

GrapplesInStereo, he has a pair of AA's with Auricap XO's for sale on his facebook page right now and their awesome. better hurry this could be it for awhile. i have a pair

Facebook  -    klipsch crossovers