Firestick with Kodi. $70 shipped

Pats3of4

• 1 month later...

I downloaded Kodi to my fire stick 2 or 3 years ago with a simple YouTube guide... And loved it for a little while.

Now none of the movies will play.. from any available source on Kodi.. at first I think the industry got hip and started posting bogus movies then copyright infringement started screwing it up. 

Is anyone else still able to watch movies and shows through Kodi? 

9 hours ago, william99740 said:

I downloaded Kodi to my fire stick 2 or 3 years ago with a simple YouTube guide... And loved it for a little while.

Now none of the movies will play.. from any available source on Kodi.. at first I think the industry got hip and started posting bogus movies then copyright infringement started screwing it up. 

Is anyone else still able to watch movies and shows through Kodi? 

Yep, mine works perfect. I watch everything in perfect HD. Delete what you have on there. Install the latest version of Kodi, I believe it’s 18 now. Then follow YouTube videos on the addons to install. My favorite right now is yoda. You just need to update things every once in a while. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, W27 said:

Yep, mine works perfect. I watch everything in perfect HD. Delete what you have on there. Install the latest version of Kodi, I believe it’s 18 now. Then follow YouTube videos on the addons to install. My favorite right now is yoda. You just need to update things every once in a while. 

Thanks man. I had a feeling that might have been the issue

• 3 weeks later...